The Book of Exodus (circa 1440 B.C.) is a dramatic historical account of God leading the Israelites out of captivity in Egypt through the leadership of Moses and Aaron. It is a story containing tremendous miracles, akin to the personal deliverances of the Book of Acts and the divine interventions in nature of the Book of Revelation. The oppressor Pharaoh learns firsthand of God's power, and the redeemed Israelites learn of His holiness and love as He gives them daily provisions, the Book of the Covenant and establishes the Tabernacle in their midst. Reflect upon this amazing Book as you play this great Condender deck featuring Exodus Heroes and Evil Characters!
Card value: $67.45
Deck box and sleeves value: $5.50
Total value: $72.95
Price: $40.00 (over 45% savings)
Son of God (I/J)
Angel of the Lord
Destruction of Nehushtan (Pa)
Site Doubler (Wa)
Tables of the Law (FoM)
Covenant with Moses (PoC)
Oppressed and Robbed
The Tabernacle (Pi)
Slaves in Egypt
Moses, Friend of God
‘I AM’ Has Sent Me
Faith of Moses’ Parents
Death of Firstborn (PoC)
Plague of Frogs
Plague of Blood
Plague of Darkness
The Hard-Hearted Pharaoh
The Murdering Pharaoh
Egyptian Wise Men (FoM)
Moses Kills Egyptian
Deck strategy and tips:
- Moses, Friend of God is a powerful Hero, as he makes all of your Exodus Enhancements "cannot be negated".
- The Destroyer is able to play any one of your 4 Exodus plagues!
- Use Covenant of Moses, Plague of Blood, Egyptian Horses, and Manna to speed up your deck. Manna also supports the defense with its discarding ability.
- This deck is "mill-heavy,” as it seeks both on offense and defense to discard as many cards as possible from the opponent's deck. Hur is a great Hero for this, who also provides "soul gen.”
- Slaves in Egypt is also great for soul gen and is very versatile, being a dual alignment character.
- Pithom is a powerful card as along with its great ability, it can also hold a gold curse. The Tabernacle can also hold Tables of the Law, allowing you to also activate Manna to have 3 artifacts running simultaneously!
- Indentured Servant's add-to-battle ability is very useful. Leave him in territory for the right moment to turn the tide in a battle!
- Moses' Parents is also a great territory-class character, as while they are in territory or battle they will protect all of your other Heroes from the first Evil Enhancement your opponent plays each battle.
- Defensively, banding a few Egyptians together with the cannot be negated Ruthless as a back-up negate is a strong play.
- If you can, save Egyptian Army for a late-game block, as the more Egyptian warriors you have in play, the more devastating they will be!